Telugu movie titled Simha


Namitha while speaking to the press said,” I am currently acting in a Telugu film titled Simha. I am pairing with Balakrishnan which is being directed by Poyapatti Seenu. I am donning the glamour role in this film.
Balakrishna is donning the role of a hero who speaks about nationalization. I fall in love with him after hearing his speeches. After this, what happens to our life is the rest of the story.
The shooting of the film is nearing completion. Only two days are remaining to be shot. After this I am acting in a film titled Desa Droghi directed by Ashok. I am also acting in a Malayalam film directed by Pramod Bappan and in a Tamil film.
The shooting of this film is to commence next month. Apart from these I have not accepted any other films. I have decided to act in the films which have good stories. There is a question that whether I will continue to act in Telugu films. It is Saran sir who introduced me in Telugu film Gemini.
After this only I came to act in Tamil films. There is nothing wrong in continuing to act in Telugu films. I have already acted in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films. I will concentrate on all language films.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...